KickAssYoga

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2015

Riot Grrrls - Death by Silicone Butt Injections?

I have stumbled across an irritating tweet the other day, which claimed that there have been more than 1 woman (in New York City) who died after receiving an illegal Silicone Butt Injection. This was shocking to me. Not only because someone died, but thinking about her motivation makes me really sad. I have heard before that, within the global 'ass-craze' women have gotten BUTT implants, but I didn't know they shoot silicone into your ass too. Seriously? 

There have been several cases of women who died because of the wish to look better? 

I'm sorry but there's more than one thing going terribly wrong!

A: Why would you even go through this kind of procedure?? Instead of working -literally- your ass off in the gym?

B: Who on earth- they were women too - would perform a procedure like this ILLEGALLY and think they would get away with it?? 

C: Do you really want to sit, day in and day out, on a silicone cushion? Really?

I get why peoply are fascinated by Nicky Minaj or the Kardashian Klan: they're living the American Dream. Rich girls who do not know how to wash their laundry, who manipulate/modify all certain parts of their bodies and who are bathing in fashion and fame. Ok. So what? Why would that be of any interest to you? It could be inspiring, but listening to pointless conversations about Psychics, Botox and Make up probably might just not help you in your every day life.

I have always loved the look of the edgy girl, listened to punk music (influenced by my big brother of course- like Bikini Kill, Lunachicks, Muffs, Distillers to name a few) but still: I've always loved the image of the strong girl, not caring about what others think about their style, and just not giving a shit about other people's opinions or, well, boys. 

You can ask me again in 10 years, but right now I am totally against changing any part of my body by a surgeon. I want to age with grace. Let's see how that goes.

So please: Do not get plastic surgery, just for the fun of it, or because you think your boobs are too small, or your lips are too thin. This is what you got and this is you! Remember the nose job the Dirty Dancing actress had? She didnt like her nose and by changing it, she ruined her career, because her crooked nose was what made her unique! Sure, my boobs are small, because I work out a lot and because I breastfed my 2 beautiful babies, but they're mine! And I lov'em just the way they are!

Enjoy one of my newest favourite all femal punk bands 'Childbirth' performing 'I only fucked you as a joke.'

#powerpuffpower


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen